Jio Phone Digital Life Ab Sabhi Ke Liye Get 4G Volte Jio Phone At ₹749
Jio Phone Digital life ab sabhi ke liye – Buy the Jio Phone at ₹749. Get Best Budget 4G feature phone at lowest price. Shop Now!
|NETWORK TECHNOLOGY||True 4G (LTE Support): VoLTE (HD Voice Call), Video call support
LTE Bands Supported: BAND3(1800)/BAND5(850) LTE-TDD BAND40(2300)
|DISPLAY||Screen Size: 6.09cm (2.4inch)
Screen Type: TFT screen
Screen Resolution: QVGA (320 x 240)
Jio Phone 2021 Offer
- Reliance Retail Limited (“the Company”) offers to the applicant (“Recipient”), the “Jio Phone 2021” offer, comprising the device as per specifications and together with specified accessories as provided on the company website at https://www.jio.com/en-in/jiophone#horizontalTab1 (“Jio Phone”) on the terms and conditions herein contained (“Jio Phone 2021 Offer”).
- The Jio Phone 2021 Offer is being made by the Company in the capacity of an owner and/or distributor and/or facilitator, acting for and on behalf of its relevant suppliers and/or such relevant/applicable right holders of the Jio Phone (collectively “Suppliers”). All obligations undertaken by the Recipient under the Jio Phone 2021 Offer are intended to benefit the Suppliers. Each of the Suppliers holds the rights, at all times, to enforce, directly or indirectly, the performance of the Recipient’s obligations and exercise the corresponding rights and remedies of the Company as contained herein-under. Notwithstanding any such rights exercised by the Suppliers as stated above, the Company shall be solely responsible for all matters relating to the Jio Phone 2021 Offer. The Company reserves the right to notify the particulars of each of the Suppliers on the company website on the URL as mentioned in paragraph A above and Recipient will be deemed to have constructive notice thereof.
- By applying for the Jio Phone, the Recipient accepts the Jio Phone 2021 Offer on the terms and conditions contained herein. These terms and conditions can be accessed at www.jiophone.com.
- Use of Jio Phone
- The Jio Phone is only for the personal use of the Recipient and such use shall be in strict adherence with applicable laws and in accordance with guidelines/ stipulations issued from time to time by the Government or the Company for fair and authorized use.
- The Jio Phone is available for continued use by the Recipient and Recipient shall be obligated to use Jio Phone for ‘charged’ services of an Authorized Carrier (presently Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited) for a minimum continuous period of three hundred (300) days of everyone (1) year, over a three (3) year period from the date of the first issue of JioPhone under the JioPhone 2021 Offer. The Recipient’s recharge vouchers purchased by the Recipient under any of the plans as specified in Annexure A shall be considered towards compliance of this clause corresponding to such relevant period only as covered under the validity period of such plan.
- The Recipient has satisfied himself/herself/itself with the features of Jio Phone and has agreed to receive Jio Phone on “As-It-Is-Basis” and shall not tamper with or in any manner misuse Jio Phone, including but not limited to rooting attempts, reverse engineering, unlocking or jail-breaking of Jio Phone or original firmware(s) or software(s) of Jio Phone.
- The Recipient is aware that Jio Phone is being offered with a SIM-locked feature. The Company may, solely at its discretion, allow the use of Jio Phone with any other compatible network from time to time.
- The Recipient acknowledges that the Company has no responsibility for the actual provision of telecommunication services and that the Recipient is solely responsible for availing these services from the Authorized Carrier(s).
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any arrangement for transfer of title, ownership, or interest including rights of any intellectual property in/of the Jio Phone in favor of the Recipient.
- The Recipient has no right to sell, lease, assign, and transfer or otherwise dispose of JioPhone in any manner whatsoever.
- The right to use Jio Phone is given to the Recipient subject to Recipient’s compliance with the terms and conditions contained herein, including Clause 1(b). The Recipient hereby irrevocably instructs and permits the Company to collect and appropriate payments received under Clause 1(b) towards meeting obligations owed to the Suppliers and charges payable to the Authorised Carrier(s).
- Repossession of JioPhone
- The Company has the right to repossess Jio Phone if the Recipient fails to comply with Clause 1(b) above, and the Company shall be entitled to impose penalty and recover all reasonable costs incurred for such repossession, up to a value of Indian Rupees One Thousand (Rs. 1000/-) per Jio Phone, plus any taxes applicable thereto.
- Warranty for use
- The Company grants a limited warranty of six (6) months for use of Jio Phone in terms of the warranty conditions as available at ‘www.jiophone.com’/.
- The Company offers no warranty for third-party hardware accessories whether authorized or not by the Company for use with Jio Phone.
- Any repairs/replacement of parts of Jio Phone not covered by warranty may be carried out by the Company on payment of charges by the Recipient as stipulated by the Company from time to time.
- Return of Jio Phone
- Jio Phone shall be returned by the Recipient to the Company on or after the expiry of thirty- six months but before the expiry of thirty-nine months from the date of the first issue of Jio Phone.
- The Company will accept any return of Jio Phone, provided:
- JioPhone is not damaged (normal wear & tear excepted) and is in working condition;
- Any and all data or other information of the Recipient on JioPhone is deleted and purged before returning Jio Phone;
- The Recipient complies with any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated (available at ‘www.jiophone.com’ and such other partner sites as the Company may determine) at by the Company for the return of Jio Phone;
- The recipient has complied with all its obligations under Clause 1 to the satisfaction of the Company; and
- The Recipient removes the SIM card from Jio Phone before returning the same. (collectively “Return Conditions”)
- Returning Jio Phone does not cancel the Recipient’s service contract with the Authorized Carrier(s).
- Under no circumstances shall the Recipient be entitled to any refund and/or set-off of any monies, including amounts paid by the Recipient towards usage vouchers/ recharges of Jio Phone.
- Default and Consequences
- Where the Recipient fails to adhere to any of the terms and conditions, including Recipient’s compliance with the conditions of continuous use under Clause 1 and/or the conditions applicable at the time of return as specified in Clause 4, the Company shall be entitled to, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that it may have, whether in law or in equity: (i) repossess Jio Phone from the Recipient; and (ii) the same consequences as contemplated in Clause 2 shall apply upon such repossession. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of Jio Phone by the Company under the Jio Phone 2021 Offer pursuant to return thereof by the Recipient where the Recipient fails to comply with any of the conditions of return under Clause 4, shall be deemed to be repossession for the purposes of this clause.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Each of the Company and/or all the right holders in/of the Jio Phone, including the Suppliers, as the case may be, own title, interest, and rights, including all related intellectual property rights, in/of Jio Phone and the Recipient acknowledges that such ownership shall include all intellectual property rights arising from any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other information provided by the Recipient, whether in the course of the use of JioPhone or otherwise.
- Recipient Data
- The Recipient acknowledges and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use of Jio Phone, as per its end user license agreement (“EULA”), including but not limited to the data privacy terms related thereto. The EULA, including the applicable data privacy terms and policy, are made available on Jio Phone.
- Contact Details
- All communications in connection with the Jio Phone 2021 Offer shall, at all times, be made only to the Company and not to the Suppliers. The following are the contact details of the Company: Name: Jio Phone Care Manager Address: Building 4, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Thane Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai – 400 701, https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us#/, Website: jiophone.com
- No Liability
- The Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages, howsoever arising, including loss of data.
- The Recipient acknowledges that the Company shall not be liable to make any payment or incur or suffer any liability to the Recipient, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Where any particular term or provision of the Jio Phone 2021 Offer is determined under applicable law to be unenforceable, such un-enforceable term(s) shall be severed from and will not affect any other terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to substitute any such un-enforceable term or provision with a suitable and enforceable provision at its sole discretion.
- Dispute Resolution
- All disputes shall be governed under the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai only.
|Data||2GB/ recharge cycle||2GB/ recharge cycle|
|SMS||50/ recharge cycle||50/ recharge cycle|
|Validity||28 days* 12 recharge cycles||28 days * 24 recharge cycles|
|Benefits can only be used on Jio Phone|
|Complimentary Subscription to Jio Apps|
- 1 Recharge Cycle= 28 Days
- The benefit will be provided every 28th day on the Jio Phone availed with the Jio Phone 2021Offer.