The linking of the Aadhar card with the voter ID card is a powerful method to get rid of false or duplicated voter ID cards in a particular person’s name. The steps for “How To Link Voter Card With Aadhar Card” are as follow:
How To Link Voter Card With Aadhar Card Through NVSP Portal?
The linking of the Aadhar Card with the voter ID card can be done on the National Voter Service Portal. After you visit the website, the subsequent steps should be followed:
- Type your details such as your state, your district, your personal details such as name, your date of birth, and your father’s name.
- Once you fill in all your details then, click on the “Search” button. If the information given by you meets with the Government database, then the details will appear.
- Click on the “Feed Aadhar Number” choice which will be there on the left-hand side of your computer or mobile screen.
- After your click, a pop-up page will arise where you have to fill in your name as given on the Aadhar card, Aadhar number, Voter ID Number, Registered Mobile Number, or Registered Email Address.
- Tap on “submit” after filling your all the details.
- A piece of information will arrive on the screen saying that your request to link your Aadhar Card with your voter ID card has been recorded successfully.
How To Link Voter Card With Aadhar Card Via SMS?
To link your Aadhar Card with your Voter ID card, send an SMS ( short message service ) to 166 OR 51969 in the given format:
< Voter ID Number > < Aadhar_Number >
How To Link Voter Card With Aadhar Card Through A Phone Call?
Linking of Aadhar Card with Voter ID Card can also be done by calling the assigned call centers or you can just call on 1950 on weekdays between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and provide your Aadhar Card and Voter ID Card information for linking.
How To Link Voter Card With Aadhar Card Through Booth-Level Officers?
Aadhar Card can also be linked with Voter ID Card by submitting an application to your particular BLO ( Booth Level Officer ). The provided information will be verified by the Booth Level Officer and after verifying, it will be reflected in the records.