Ration cards are used by somebody to get the food at a subsidized price. Nevertheless, in some cases, somebody obtains more than one ration card due to which others will not be capable of getting the profit. To defeat such cases, the government has decided to link ration card ID with a person’s Aadhaar card. Now you have to learn How To Link Aadhar To Ration Card Kerala or in other states.
How To Link Aadhar To Ration Card Kerala or in other states – Offline.
Follow the easy steps to connect your Aadhar Card with your ration card ID:
- Visit the nearest (PDS) Public Distribution System Centre or Ration Store.
- Take photocopies of Aadhar cards of all your family members, a passport size photo of the head of the family member, and a ration card.
- If your bank account is yet not connected with your Aadhar card, then submit a photocopy of your passbook.
- Submit all the important documents at the Public Distribution System Centre along with a photocopy of your Aadhar card.
- The concerned executives will ask for the “Biometric Details” ( fingerprints ) confirmation for Aadhar authentication.
- After submitting documents, an SMS will be sent to the registered phone number in Aadhar and you will get another SMS of the successful linking of Aadhar To Ration Card.
How To Link Aadhar To Ration Card Kerala or in other states – Online.
Follow the steps mentioned below to Link Aadhar Card with Ration Card online:
- Visit the correct website of Aadhar – UIDAI
- Tap on the ‘Start Now’ choice.
- Continue further and fill in your address details – State and District.
- Pick the type of benefit as “Ration Card” from the given options.
- Select the scheme name as “Ration Card”.
- Fill in the Ration Card Number, your Aadhar Card Number, Email Address, and Mobile Number.
- An OTP (one-time-password) will be sent to your phone number, fill the OTP in form.
- You will get information on the completion of your application process.
- Your request will be verified, and you will receive a message that your Aadhar Card is linked to your Ration Card.
Documents Required for Linking Aadhar Card to Ration Card
- A passport size photo of the head of the family member.
- Photocopies of Aadhar Card Number of all the family members.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of the head of the family member.
- Photocopy of Ration card with the original Ration card – For Verification
- Photocopy of your bank’s passbook, in case the bank account is not linked to your Aadhar card.