How To Airtel Recharge And Airtel Recharge Plans
Quick Links. Airtel Recharge · Upgrade Box · Consumer Corner · Subscriber Corner. Best of HD Video Calling on Airtel Recharge Monthly Unlimited Packs from Rs 249 only.
Airtel Recharge Online Now at Your Fingertips via Airtel Payments Bank
Airtel Payments Bank is the most efficient way to pay for your Airtel prepaid recharge plans. Airtel Payments Bank offers you a simpler and quicker way to make your Airtel recharge online. This enables you to pay for any Airtel mobile recharge online while clicking a few buttons on your phone.
Airtel Recharge Plans & Packs Online, Choose Your Plan Now!
Following is the list of some latest Airtel plans to help you choose the best one:
- Airtel Unlimited Packs: : Get 1.5 GB 3G/4G data per day for 28 days and 82 days along with unlimited outgoing calls, 100 SMS/day, and zero roaming charges on a recharge of Rs 199 and Rs 448. Get 1 GB 3G/4G data per day for 84 days along with unlimited outgoing calls, 100 SMS/day, and zero roaming charges on a recharge of Rs 399.
- Airtel Special Prepaid Recharge: Enjoy cheaper outgoing calls, internet data, talk time balance, and much more with Airtel Recharge.
- Airtel 4G Data/Internet Recharge Plans: For a Airtel net recharge pack of Rs 29 and Rs 98, you get 520 MB and 3GB of 3G/4G data, respectively, for the validity of 28 days.
- Airtel Prepaid Plans for Full Talk time: Get full talk time on the recharge of Rs 95, 145, 245, and 1000 for the validity of 28 days, 42 days, 84 days, and unlimited period respectively.
- Airtel International Roaming Packs: Get free incoming calls, cheaper outgoing calls, free data, and SMS on Airtel International Roaming Packs starting from Rs 296 per day in the selected countries.
A Portal for Airtel Prepaid Recharge Online
Airtel Payments Bank lets you make Airtel recharge online anytime and anywhere. Creating an account on the Airtel Payments Bank is easy and takes a few minutes. This facility by Airtel has made it extremely easy to make payments for Airtel prepaid recharge without all the fuss of putting in your card details or using other mediums. With the introduction of the bank, Airtel has made its customers’ lives simpler.
Save Money and Get Exciting Airtel Online Recharge Offers
How to Recharge Airtel Prepaid Mobile Online?
It’s a quick and easy way to recharge your Airtel Prepaid mobile number via the Airtel Payments Bank. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Airtel Payments Bank account
- Click on Prepaid
- Enter your number
- Select your operator – Airtel
- Select the circle your number belongs to
- Select the airtel recharge plans that best suits you
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Make the payment through wallet, debit card, credit card and etc.
People also ask
How can I recharge Airtel from main balance?
- To recharge your airtel number from main balance, first you need to open your phone’s dialer.
- Enter the airtel recharge USSD code : *121*51#
- After you dial the code, a flash message will pop up.
- Select My Offers & enter option 2.
- Now you will a list of different offers available for you.
What is the code to recharge Airtel?
Which recharge is best for Airtel?
|Airtel recharge plans||Benefits||Validity|
|Rs 129 Airtel Prepaid plan||Unlimited calls 1GB data 300 SMS Prime Video Mobile edition free trial Wynk Music Airtel Xstream||24 days|
|Rs 149 Airtel Prepaid plan||Unlimited calls 2GB data 300 SMS Prime Video Mobile edition free trial Wynk Music Airtel Xstream||28 days|
What is Airtel’s main account balance?
To check Airtel’s main balance, dial *123#, and the balance information will reflect on your screen in a few seconds. The main balance is usually Talktime, which is free for Airtel 4G customers with contemporary all-in-one recharge packs. Therefore, don’t be surprised if you see zero balance.
What is the lowest recharge of Airtel?
The cheapest Airtel recharge plan starts at Rs 10 which comes with a talkative value of Rs 7.47 and the most expensive plan is an international roaming plan priced at Rs 6,999. There are some postpaid plans available as well.