Aadhar Change Picture In Aadhar Card is an important ID Card to prove the identity of a person and it is a twelve-digit unique identification number assigned to the citizens of India by the government. Aadhar is supervised and issued by UIDAI [ Unique Identification Authority of India ].
Aadhar is created to add important information in its database to verify the details of any resident Indian citizen like name, contact, address, number, and photo with their biometric machine. Now, If you want to change your details, like photos or any other details, you have to know “How To Change Picture In Aadhar Card” with an easy process.
How To Change Picture In Aadhar Card?
There are two ways by which you can change the picture on the Aadhar card. You can do so by visiting the closest enrolment center or you can apply for the change in a photo via the post.
How To Change Picture In Aadhar Card Through Enrolment Center?
The photo appears under Biometrics data other than your iris scan and fingerprints scan and for updates in your biometrics details, you need to visit the nearest Permanent Enrolment center and follow the steps provided below to know “How To Change Picture In Aadhar Card“.
- Seek the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Centre or Aadhar Sewa Kendra By Clicking Here.
- You have to download the Aadhar Enrolment or update form By Clicking Here.
- Fill the form accurately and submit it to the Aadhar enrolment center.
- You have to go through the method of capturing your biometrics data again. Your retina scan, fingerprints, and photo will be taken again at the center.
- The C.O. [center officer] will snap your photo there on their camera.
- After giving the required biometrics data, you will need to confirm the details.
- You have to pay a nominal fee of [ INR 50 ] to get your Aadhar details updated.
- The required data is sent to the UIDAI corporate office. It will take about 90 days for you to get your new Aadhar card with the updated picture.
- Once the application is placed to update your picture, you will receive a URN [Update Request Number]
- You have to note that you need the URN to track your request online.
- You can download your picture updated Aadhar Card online By Clicking Here.
How To Change Picture In Aadhar Card Through The Post?
The Second Option is to change the picture in Aadhar Card through the post. If you are not in a situation to visit any of the Aadhar centers and submit the Aadhar card updation form physically then you have to just write to UIDAI Regional office to get your photo replaced with your current picture. The steps included in the method are very easy to know “How To Change Picture In Aadhar Card“.
- Go to the UIDAI Website and click on the “Aadhar Update Form” and download it. You can also download it by Clicking Here.
- You have to fill in your demographic details.
- Write an application letter approaching the UIDAI regional office, wishing for a picture update. Post the update form together with the paper.
- You need to give a self-attested copy of your current picture with the form and your application.
- You have to send all these papers via post to the UIDAI Regional Office at the respective address published in the certified website of UIDAI for your particular area.
- Within two weeks, you will get your updated Aadhar card with the present picture.
I hope now you know “How To Change Picture In Aadhar Card”. If you have any other query you can Contact UIDAI just by dialing: 1947 from your phone and you can also email your query to email@example.com